The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Has anyone ever served in the military?

Started by Gaon, January 01, 2019, 08:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

I was in the IDF for three years. I was an infantryman. I saw combat in the Second Intifada. And I was in the Battle of Jenin. Thankfully I wasn't injured. But, it's something I will never forget.

Has anyone else served in the military. I think Odinson might have. If you have, please tell us about it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I was in the IDF for three years. I was an infantryman. I saw combat in the Second Intifada. And I was in the Battle of Jenin. Thankfully I wasn't injured. But, it's something I will never forget.

Has anyone else served in the military. I think Odinson might have. If you have, please tell us about it.

Oh my goodness Gaon.

:ohmy:

To be honest, I never heard of that battle until now..

I do believe Odinson has some army experience, but he can confirm that..

Terrific thread Gaon.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I was in the IDF for three years. I was an infantryman. I saw combat in the Second Intifada. And I was in the Battle of Jenin. Thankfully I wasn't injured. But, it's something I will never forget.

I just twenty three Israeli soldiers killed. And the usual prog media spin of Israeli soldiers committing unlawful killings of civilians.

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Served in military and police.

I know some Israelis who have made the transition to civilian police after serving in the IDF.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Anonymous

I was in air cadets for five years. I got to serve a summer training course in Valcartier, Quebec. I loved it and I would recommend it to any young person. I was a cadet Flight Sergeant when I left.

Gaon

Quote from: "seoulbro"I was in air cadets for five years. I got to serve a summer training course in Valcartier, Quebec. I loved it and I would recommend it to any young person. I was a cadet Flight Sergeant when I left.

Did you ever consider a career in the Canadian air force?
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I was in air cadets for five years. I got to serve a summer training course in Valcartier, Quebec. I loved it and I would recommend it to any young person. I was a cadet Flight Sergeant when I left.

Did you ever consider a career in the Canadian air force?

I did. I wanted to be a pilot at one time.

Bricktop

But the lure of a professional golf career was too strong...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But the lure of a professional golf career was too strong...

Unfortunately, I pay to golf instead of getting paid to golf as I should. Life isn't fair.

Frood

Never wanted to do military service. I don't do well with orders.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Never wanted to do military service. I don't do well with orders.

I didn't have a choice.
The Russian Rock It

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Never wanted to do military service. I don't do well with orders.

I didn't have a choice.

Being put in that situation would be tough.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I didn't have a choice.

Being put in that situation would be tough.

It was an eye opener.

I made some great friendships though. I am still close friends with some of them today.
The Russian Rock It